What you think is the answer to everything you want in life or business. It’s just that you don’t think what you think is the answer, so you flounder.
Today I want you to think about what you think— about everything. And I’m going to give you ten ways to up-level your mindset so you can start getting everything you want.
Mindset is everything. Every guru, influencer, yogi, martial arts master, or otherwise awesome person on the planet will tell you this; master your thoughts first, everything else will follow.
You on board with this idea yet? Or do you have doubts? Have you seen your positive, high-vibe thoughts in action? Had enough proof? Or is there something still in the way of you going unapologetically badass on your own mindset?
Turns out if you had a childhood, you probably have some shit in the way.
And without going into the mess that is our conditioned upbringing here, I’m going to say one thing. With awareness you have the choice to think, believe and act in ways that serve your dreams.
I don’t really care if you’ve had trauma, tragedy, divorce, death, loss of job, or otherwise super-bad thing happen to you. It’s your choice to move in a direction that is a better one today. It’s up to you to reach out. It’s up to you to take responsibility for everything in your life and up-level the game you’re playing here on earth.
And isn’t that spectacular news? I mean have you tried relying on other people to do this for you? Doesn’t work out all that well does it?
If it’s up to you then you get to set the course. You get to dream the dream. You get to decide what you do next. You have the freedom to think, believe, act and be the person you want to be. Like now.
Start now. Here are ten ways to start up-leveling your mindset and begin creating everything you want in your life or business:
- Your thoughts are little energy beams that create things. What are you thinking? Notice. Because if you don’t, you have no choice.
- Write that stuff down. Get it out of you. Put it somewhere you can start to recognize it.
- Know what you want, for real. Not what your momma told you you should want. Not what your boss says you should want. Not what your spouse is telling you “we” should want. What you want. Write it down. Spend some time with your desires.
- Spend some more time understanding the why behind what you want. Because everything want is fueled by the energy of a why. When the energy is big enough manifestation starts to happen. Write that stuff down!
- Practice noticing how you feel. Breathe once in a while. Be in your body. Your body is sending important signals and intuitional messages and you’ve been ignoring that shit for like ever.
- Now that you’re a feeling badass, start to notice what you’re making those feelings mean and cut that shit out. Half the problem with our thinking is that we’re making stories up in our head based on how we feel.
- Toss every single limiting belief and start fresh. Like all of them. What are they? What are the thoughts and beliefs holding you back, paralyzing you, making you procrastinate, making you doubt or fear? Write that stuff down and notice. Then burn that piece of paper.
- Turn toward your dream. Go revisit what you want and why every single day. Read it out loud. Tell someone else. Make something cool or artsy with it and put it in front of you every day. Remind yourself of your desires and dreams and give yourself permission to be excited. That energy is also a little laser beam that will create things.
- Practice aligning every day. This must become a practice and a discipline like no other you’ve ever taken on. Challenge yourself not to complain, vent or gossip. Challenge yourself to flip the switch when you’re in the pit of doubt or fear. Challenge yourself to walk away from people or situations that do that to you.
- Do this with other high vibing badasses. When you start to build a community of awesome people who are holding each other accountable to this kind of badassery, you’ll certainly almost never fail, because you’ll be living a life infused with the energy you need, the support you crave, and the strategies you’ve been looking for to make everything you want happen.
Laura Di Franco, MPT won’t let you settle for a mediocre life. Your health, wealth and happiness is one Brave Healing book, poem, workshop, strategy session or moment away. With almost three decades of expertise in holistic physical therapy, six published books and a third-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, Laura’s energy and method are contagious and unlike anything you’re experienced. Check out her High Vibe Business Community , free Facebook group for healers and her newest book, Brave Healing, a Guide for Your Journey. www.BraveHealer.com