Summer Reads: 14 Books That Will Change Your Life and the World for the Better!
This summer is a bit different, eh? We need the R&R…OH do we. And more and more of us are reaching for books that not only entertain, but inspire and help us live our best, most purposeful and healthy life.
We’ve gathered up 10 expert holistic-healer authors for you today, to share their books with you and help spread some good vibes, inspirational stories, and powerful tools.
This summer, when you’re reaching for that computer mouse and you’re searching Amazon for the reads that will help you relax, de-stress, and find hope and inspiration in the biggest of ways, make sure you click on one or two of these amazing gifts!
And speaking of gifts, why not email your favorite book to your BFF or a family member that needs a little pick-me-up right now?
14 Amazing Summer Reads That Are Changing the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Self-Healing, by Laura Di Franco, MPT, and featuring 24 more expert authors. Reader, get ready for: 25 effective holistic tools for healing at home, from experts around the world who specialize in mind, body, soul and spirit health and wellness!
Get it HERE!
- On a Path of Joy, by Janette Stuart, Emissary of Joy at Angel Angles. Reader, get ready for: Daily devotionals to bless your life with more joy and inspiration and joy in 5 min. Get it HERE!
- ALABAMA GIRL, VIRGINIA WOMAN, a short story and poetry collection by KaNikki Jakarta, The First African American Laureate of Alexandria, Virginia. Reader, get ready for poetry and short stories gathered from her experiences as a girl growing up in the south and becoming a woman in the north. KaNikki invites readers to dig their hands into the soil of her southern roots and hold the harvest of your of northern fruit. Get it HERE!
- The Art of Unlearning, by Andrea R Warren AIA, CHWC, CH, ART. Reader, get ready for: Learning from a courageous group of women about how they beat the odds, rewrote their destiny, and now empower other women to do the same! Get it HERE!
- The Power of Disruption: A Memoir of Discovery, by Susan Cross. Reader, get ready for: This refreshingly candid and inspiring memoir. Susan Cross shares her survival story — her appendix ruptured while vacationing on a remote Caribbean island — and how she turned this show-stopping life moment into a personal reset of the very best kind.
Get it HERE!
- Coming Out of the Water: One HEART, by Stacey Siekman, Life & Intentional Movement Coach. Reader, get ready for: The courage & confidence to move from loss to life. Get it HERE!
- The Art of Listening to Angels, by Lilia Shoshanna Rae. Reader, get ready for: An inspiring personal journey of a lawyer surprised by an angelic intervention moving her in a direction of her soul’s purpose to bring heaven on earth and teaching others to access their personal angel team to help them in every aspect of their life. Get it HERE!
- The Magic Money Book Series by Holly Alexander, Serial Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, and Best-selling Author. Readers, get ready to learn how to manifest more money and abundance into your life with an easy formula to follow! Get it HERE!
- The Evolutionary Empath: A Practical Guide for Heart-Centered Consciousness by Rev. Stephanie Red Feather, Ph.D. Gold winner, Personal Growth & Self-Help, in the 2020 COVR Visionary Awards. Reader, get ready for the must-have guide for empaths seeking to understand their unique nature, fully manifest their gifts, and embrace their role in the evolution of human consciousness. Get it HERE!
- Go Find: My Journey to Find the Lost — and Myself, by Susan Purvis, WEMT, Award-winning and bestselling adventure memoir. Reader, get ready for the question a woman who, at age 43 and at the top of her search and rescue career, had to answer: “How come it’s easier for me to jump out of the side of a helicopter at 13,000’ with my avalanche dogs in my lap to look for a dead guy, than it is to talk to my husband about our 18 year marriage together?” Get it HERE!
- The Knower Curriculum: Teach Meditation to Children with Timeless Tales, by Shelley Astrof, D.Meditation, M.Ed. Reader, get ready for a holistic approach to learning and meditation, that will develop the mind, spirit and body awareness of children using insightful stories and activities. Get it HERE!
- Haiku: Three Lines of Power, by Kim B Miller, Award Winning Poet. Reader, get ready for this chapbook (small book) that shows that powerful, impactful, thought-provoking poems can be created in three lines. Get it HERE!
- The Therapy Bible on Yoga, by Dr. Kim Byrd-Rider, MPT, DPT, MPsych. Readers, get ready to understand how to avoid injury and get best results, do yoga the “right” way, the physical therapist’s way. Get it HERE!
- Practical Reiki: for Balance, Well-Being, and Vibrant Health, by Dr. Alice Langholt. Readers, get ready to learn a simple, mainstream approach to Reiki energy healing that is accessible and immediately user-friendly. Get it HERE!
Okay book-loving people, which one will you get first? Let the healing badassery begin!
Brave Healer Productions wants to help you share your brave words and change the world! You can submit your application for our next co-authored book project HERE.
With three decades of expertise in holistic physical therapy, a third-degree black belt and ten books, Laura Di Franco, MPT, the owner of Brave Healer Productions, has a clear preference for being badass but she’s also the champion of entrepreneurs who want to grow their health-based practices.
Her co-authored book projects, writing workshops, business strategy sessions, and online writing club are just some of the ways she helps talented professionals maximize their professional impact. www.BraveHealer.com