I’ve always loved powerful quotes; words that make you think, pause, reflect, smile, or possibly shift your perspective in a way that changes everything.
I’ve gathered 25 quotes about healing here for you…
…from the expert healers, practitioners, and coaches who have authored The Ultimate Guide to Self-Healing book series. We’re changing the world one brave word at a time.
Feel free to share, copy and paste your favorites into your social platforms, or emails to send to a friend. You never know just how much a moment of kindness will help someone you love.
1. ”Give yourself space and time. Everything is a process, and you will find that each piece [of glass] that gets picked up and returned to you as healed, the more you grow and develop.”
~Lisa Karasek, Quantum Healer, Intuitive Practitioner at Lisa Karasek, Mind, Body Spirit Guidance
2. ”Perhaps this feels familiar to you…Do you recognize a part of yourself in my words? I understand. I see you. And I believe you’re perfect, just as you are.”
~Lori Calvo, MHSA, NBC-HWC
3. ”My tingles were a language spoken by my intuition, and I was learning to understand it! I was learning this language by repetition, observation, and connecting the dots once I’d had enough experience. This is the organic way that language is learned by a baby. The more I would tune in and observe my tingles, the more I’d notice.”
~Alice Langholt, Ph.D. Owner of The Reiki Awakening Academy
4. “Awareness and self-reflection take time. I realized my life wouldn’t stop because I paused. I learned to heal in that pause.”
~Manuela Rohr, Owner of Yoga With Manuela
5. ”Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the journey my soul had in mind for me. Living my promise has completely transformed my life and my work.”
~Sharon Carne, Director of Training and Development, Sound Wellness
6. “The power of imagination connects the subconscious mind to the healing energy of the body. Images in the mind’s eye stir the energy in the body. Imaging how you move (& feel) can change the way you move (& feel). Imagine your happy place.”
~Joyce Fishel, PT, Owner of Blue Lotus Physical Therapy
7. ”In our human existence, we are gifted the opportunity to experience each moment fully and completely.”
~Raelin Saindon, Owner of The Healing Space
8. “I enjoyed the cosmic dance of knowing which energy to step into at each moment. Learning how to deepen my receiving ability and when to step into producing energy has allowed me to expand exponentially.”
~Carolyn McGee, Intuitive Coach and Teacher
9. “Trauma is energy, and energy is us. The energy of trauma is stored in your physical bodies. To heal our physical body, we have to address the trauma stored in the body.”
~Jacqueline Kane, Stop the Pain Specialist
10. “Releases in the fascial tissues happen slowly. Give yourself permission to take all the time you need for each technique, usually a minimum of three to five minutes.”
~M’elle Pirri-Lee, PT, Owner of Adirondack Myofascial Release
11. “From studying my mind, I knew its triggers. So, watching my mind in meditation gave me the power to understand how to weather the storms. I couldn’t make the storm stop, but I could buy an umbrella.”
~Dr. Shelley Astrof, Author of The Knower Curriculum
12. ”Living with chronic pain is not easy or fun. Healing is a process. It is a journey I didn’t even know existed, that changed my life.”
~Izabela Adamus, PT, Owner of Wholistic Therapeutics
13. ”You CAN set yourself free for a mega-money healing AND start the flow of effortless prosperity!
~Holly Alexander, author, The Magic Money Book Series.
14. “When expectation takes over for our own needs, we can get lost there and our voices become quieter, except the voices in our heads that whisper shame and resentment for feeling anything but satisfied.”
~Dianna Leeder, CPCC, Owner of Crave More Life Coaching
15. “There is no greater healer than you. There is no greater guru than you.”
~Dr.Lorraine Olivero-Brodeur, Owner of Aquarian Medicine
16. “This collision of life and death revealed this profound truth; that life doesn’t happen to us; it happens for us. It is all about intention; what we see and how we move will directly impact the way we live.”
~Stacey Siekman, CLC, Author & Intentional Movement Coach, Balanced Body Reflections.
17. “Affirmations are the opposite of worry.”
~Janette Stuart, Emissary of Joy, Angel Angles & Well-Being and Wonder
18. “I was dancing with my spirit guides, angels, and Jesus.”
~Pam Bohlken, Reiki Master, VSTP, RTTP, Owner of Healing in Progress
19. “You are not the problem but you have the solution. Read that again and own that truth.”
~Kim B Miller, Award-winning poet and Goddess of Haiku
20. “Aloha invites us to live in integrity and understand that there are no impossibilities.”
~Sarah Nani Williams, PsyD, Clinical Psychologist and Hawaiian Energetics Master Practitioner, Director, Lehualani Center
21. ”We use the energy of the body, life force, Qi, to relax, inducing a feeling of calm, clearing not only the body but also the mind and spirit of any accumulated stress, worry, fear, anxiety, sadness, and anger.”
~Richard W. Bredeson, Author, Teacher, and Poet
22. “The world needs each of us to step into our gifts and share our uniqueness and our passions. Angels want to help us do that.”
~Lilia Shoshanna Rae, Author, Healer, and Angel Connector
23. “Incredible strength lies within us quietly in the stillness. It’s waiting to be recognized. It’s a journey that ignites the human spirit and nurtures the seeds of hope, peace, and joy! Once you anchor in the current moment with your breath and body, you can choose to respond to life with the newfound awareness. It’s where the potential for empowered life begins.”
~Neelam Singh, E-RYT | Certified Holistic Health Coach, Owner of Moment Inspired
24. “When we connect with nature as a fundamental life force, we see ourselves as strong, capable, and resilient, just like it is. It’s a connection that helps us see the world from a place of wonder and awe rather than fear and foreboding.”
~Susan & Jon Cross, Zenvironment Specialists
25. “Your fear of not-good-enough is boring. It’s not about you anymore. What if the thing you’re still a little afraid to share is exactly what someone needs to read or hear to change, or even save their life. It’s time to be brave.”
~Laura Di Franco, MPT, Owner of Brave Healer Productions and Head Goddess of The Ultimate Guide to Self-Healing book series.
I hope you enjoyed these quotes! You might want to head over and pick up your own copy of The Ultimate Guide to Self-Healing Techniques, a powerful toolkit and guide for healing at home. Book owners can get access to a special, private Facebook group for live training from all our author experts! The Volume 2 badassery launches 7/7/20!
Laura Di Franco is the owner of Brave Healer Productions where she’ll help you share your story, build your business, and change the world. With three decades of expertise in holistic physical therapy, a third-degree black belt and nine books, she has a clear preference for being badass but she’s also the champion of entrepreneurs who want to grow their health-based practices. Her writing workshops, business strategy sessions, and online writing club are just some of the ways she helps talented professionals maximize their professional impact. www.BraveHealer.com