10 Creative Ways Healers Can Use Their Facebook Business Page
There are several reasons you should have and use your Facebook business page if you’re wanting to spread your healing messages to the world, especially if you, like me, are addicted to Facebook and love the way you’re able to connect, interact, inspire and be inspired by people from all over the world.
If you have a business, and you love Facebook, you need a business page. The business page allows you to separate personal posts from business posts, but also gives you a more powerful way to grow your platform and communicate with current and potential clients.
Here are a few ideas about what you can post on your business page to excite, inspire and motivate people to inquire about your business:
- Your favortie quotes with a note about why it’s your favortie and how it vibes with your journey.
- A link to a blog you’ve written about your practice, service or product that educates people about it.
- A post about how you got to where you’re at in your business; the struggle and the solution.
- Photos of you, you in your business, you talking about your business, or something related to your business or event. Add a post describing it.
- A poster or meme that relates to what you do, is a quote about what you do, or inspires people to look into what you do. Add a personal post about the poster or meme that lets your fans know how you think about it.
- A short video talking to your fans about your service or product that educates them about something.
- Do a Facebook live on your business page about what you do, or an event coming up.
- Share a link to someone else’s blog or poster that will help your fans with the topics they are interested in.
- Share a short interview with someone related to your field that is complementary to what you do.
- A top-10 list of something that relates to your service, product or event. Give people a great resource list!
- Bonus tip: Put a link to your business page in the “Intro” of your personal page, so that all your peeps can click on it and support you.
These are just a few of the creative ways you can use your Facebook business page to inspire current or potential fans. Don’t forget to share your page link with your friends, in groups you’re in and on your email newsletters. Ask for page likes and swap with friends and colleagues. We’re all in this together!
The biggest goal with your page is to be brave and share the healing words and stories you’re aching to share. A little courage, enthusiasm and authenticity go a long way toward building a community that nourishes, supports and inspires each other. It’s how we change the world, one brave word at a time.
HEALERS — what’s your best tip for the Facebook biz page? Leave me one in the comments with a link to your big page!!
Need some help with your writing projects? I’ve got the ideas, inspiration and action plan you need to heal the world with your words. Catch the next Intuitive Writing for Healers online workshop starting April 9th HERE. Want a free taste of all this awesomeness? Register for my free workshop on March 1st HERE.
Laura Di Franco, MPT is an intuitive writing strategist, holistic physical therapist and third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do with over two decades of experience in healing. Praised as “our favorite class” by The Writer’s Center, her brave, intuitive writing and healing workshops are the reason she was born. She helps writers get their badass, authentic voice published in order to heal the world with their words. Her new book, Brave Healing; a Guide for Your Journey is due out June 1st! Find Laura at www.BraveHealer.com and her Brave Healer Facebook Page.